At Grotting and Cohn Plastic Surgery, our med spa treatments can help patients target specific concerns to enhance their overall appearance and improve their confidence. Treatments are tailored to the age of each patient, and options are discussed following a thorough evaluation of your skin. Our med spa services are an ideal way to get yourself ready for surgery or to maintain a postoperative result
As we age, our skin begins to lose volume, moisture, and elasticity, which can result in wrinkles, fine lines, acne, and other imperfections. Skin damage can also occur from sun exposure or improper care, and unwanted hair can be difficult to remove. Many patients develop red or brown spots. Patients who struggle with any of these issues are good candidates for one of our med spa treatments. All of our patients receive a complimentary skin evaluation to determine which treatment is most suitable for their aesthetic needs.
Facials and Peels
- Signature Plus Facial: This treatment profoundly cleans the surface of your skin to refresh and rejuvenate the face. It is ideal for eliminating stress and providing total relaxation. Our Signature Plus Facial takes 90 minutes to perform and includes an enzyme peel with a mask and a partial body massage.
- Signature Facial: This facial comes with deep pore cleansing, skin exfoliation, a mask, and a customized product application tailored to your skin type. This treatment takes one hour to perform.
- Mini Facial: This treatment takes 30 minutes to perform and is highly recommended for younger patients or for those with a busy work schedule to help them relax.
- Lymphatic Massage: Manual lymphatic drainage is a type of massage that encourages the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues. This treatment helps reduce swelling and tightness after face and body procedures.
- Chemical Peels: Mild to deep chemical peels can improve your skin texture and smooth out facial imperfections, such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation.
- Microneedling With Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP): This is used to treat everything from large pores, age spots, wrinkles, and stretch marks to surgical and acne scarring. It can be performed either on the face or body and is suitable for all skin types and colors. This treatment has a quick recovery and is designed to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production.
*Patients can also add the following treatments to their facial: dermaplaning, peptide mask, and spa eye treatments.
- Laser Hair Reduction: This safe and painless treatment offers the most effective solution for unwanted hair without the need for needles and anesthesia. It can address areas such as the back, shoulders, legs, arms, and face to leave your skin looking and feeling smooth.
- Broadband Light Treatment (BBL): Our laser treatments can address severe skin issues such as sun damage, acne, and hyperpigmentation to provide you with a smooth and rejuvenated appearance. They can also increase the production of collagen, reduce facial flushing and broken capillaries, and correct wrinkles and fine lines that have developed over time.
- SkinTyte™: This non-ablative laser treatment is designed to tighten sagging skin that has developed on multiple areas of the body, including the abdomen, thighs, hips, arms, neck, and face.
- Thermi®: Our radiofrequency system is designed to tighten skin or soft tissue and is particularly helpful for areas that are difficult to treat such as under-eyes, mouth, arms, knees, elbows, and even the female genital area.
- Back Cleansing: Our soothing 45-minute back cleansing treatment comes with a mini back massage using one of our skin care products to address bacteria and trapped oils for smoother, healthy-looking skin. Your treatment will also include a nourishing mask.
- European Body Wrap: This simple yet relaxing treatment uses hot towels and heated blankets to treat patients who struggle with dry or damaged skin. It lasts 90 minutes and comes with a full body exfoliation using a sugar scrub and shea butter to hydrate your skin.
*Other body treatments include waxing, tinting, eyelash/eyebrow treatment, nipple/areola tattoos for breast reconstruction, and lymphatic massage.
Skin Care Products
Our med spa also offers a variety of skin care products for every skin type to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Our master aesthetician will evaluate your skin and recommend the products that will help you achieve the skin you have always wanted.
- Société Clinical Skincare
- ZO® Skin Health
- Baby Foot®